Monday, August 26, 2013

Demonosity Added To E's Review Contest Prize Pack

Hey Everyone,

I just added an ecopy of my pal, Amanda Ashby's, new YA Paranormal Demonosity to the review contest prize package, thus making the AWESOME prize package even AWESOMER!



There's only one week left to enter The Review Contest.  If you've read any of my books and have reviewed them on Amazon or Goodreads you qualify.  If you've read one of my books but haven't yet posted a review, you have 7 days to do it.  The more of my books you've read and reviewed, the more entries you can have. This is my way of rewarding my fans and frans so please, please participate.  Costs you nothing but an email... and those are free.

If you'd like to know more about the contest, or to get a look at the AWESOME prize package, click here: THE REVIEW CONTEST.  If you'd like to know more about Amanda Ashby's exciting new novel, click here: DEMONOSITY.

Seven days to go, folks.  Don't wait.  Enter now!  Peace.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for having me on your blog today, E! I'm still beyond amazed that you agreed to blurb my book. Thank you for everything!

    ReplyDelete