Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Orange County Children's Book Festival


Hey Frans (Friend + Fan=fran), Several of you have been asking about my next appearance.  Well, it’s Sunday October 2nd at the Orange County Children’s BookFestival.  It’s being held at Orange Coast College in Costa Mesa. I am honored to have been asked to participate. I will be in booth 26 from 1-4:30pm.  I will be autographing Boyfriend From Hell for those of you who’d like to buy it.  We’ll be selling the book at a discount.  It’s worth coming out just for that. But whether you buy a book or not, I’d appreciate it if some of you would stop by and chat with me.  It’s going to be an amazing affair with a stellar lineup of YA authors including Kami Garcia of Beautiful Creatures fame (The Caster Chronicles). 


You need to be at this event.  If you’re a yet to be published writer, here's a chance to soak up the atmosphere and get inspired by all the authors and books around. If you’re newly published, you can hang with your favorite children’s and YA authors—me included--and get tips on how to navigate the professional writing landscape.   And if you’re a fan of books, trust me, this is the place to be.
If you stop by my booth and I will autograph a hot off the press Boyfriend From Hell bookmark for you for free.  I’d really like to meet some of my OC frans.  I know you're out there. Meeting you guys is what inspires me.
The Orange County Children’s Book Festival. Sunday October 2nd, Orange Coast College, Costa Mesa, booth 26, from 1-4:30pm.  Peace.

1 comment:

  1. YOU ROCK!!! can't wait to meet you a week from Sunday!!!

    Robyn Hawk
    Orange County Children's Book Festival
    Teen & YA Stage Coordinator

    ReplyDelete