Monday, May 16, 2011

My Publisher



I had an editorial meeting last Thursday. That's my publisher at the meeting holding Boyfriend From Hell. Cool looking guy, right? The smile is genuine. He's smiling because he loves the book. My editor loves it as well. If you're a writer reading this, you know how good that makes me feel.

That's a beta copy of the book in his hands. I was going to give some betas away, but there were too many mistakes. Not to worry, the ARCs will be in soon. They should have been here by now. He says in two weeks. Editorial issues. Not the book, but with the layout.

Of course I will be having at least one contest giving ARCs away. I hope some of you will hosts contests as well. I can't wait to share the book with you. It's really good. I mean really. I am growing as a writer. You'll see.

My publisher (the man, not the imprint) is great guy. I am so lucky to have the opportunity to experience the publishing process through him. He has taken me along every step of the way. One thing's for sure: I do not want to be a publisher. I'd rather spend my time creating. But I am glad he included me in the process. I've learned a lot.

Speaking of creating, it's time to get back to work. ARC's coming soon. So stay tuned.

Peace.


2 comments:

  1. how exciting! it really is great when people love what you wrote. :)

    -Lauren

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much for the sharing! COOL.. Danilo

    ReplyDelete