Thursday, February 3, 2011

Squirrel Impossible!



This has nothing to do with writing, or reading, or books, or my life. A friend sent it to me and I thought it was pretty darn cute. And when we writer's are procrastinating writing, we look for things that tickle our fancy. This is the copy in the email I got. Read the copy, push the button, and maybe it'll tickle you, too:

This takes place in deepest East Texas, near Lovelady. The owner of the yard added each piece of the Rube Goldberg contraption slowly so that when the squirrel learned one section and got the nuts, they added another section.

Finally, it ended with what you see on the video! It took over two-weeks to get to this point.

Darn, those East Texas squirrels are something else.


2 comments:

  1. That was so cool. There must be an easier way to get nuts, tho.

    lkish77123 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remember that! I forgot what show it was on but one female squirrel learn the course. I think it was about how difficult it was to put up a squirrel proof birdfeeder and how smart they are.

    ReplyDelete