Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Drat!

I've been in a funk for a while now, and I can't seem to pull myself out of it. Then yesterday I heard that Alloy Entertainment passed on reading my recently completed manuscript, Hollyweird. That really bummed me out. I love the Gossip Girl series and books (although I've only read the first three) that Alloy publishes and produces. I thought Alloy would make a nice home. *sigh* I sure hope my editor at Tor gives it a read, and likes it. I'm doing one final edit before I tell her about it. I know, I think I've said that before.

I am meeting with Tatiana tomorrow to check out the completed (I hope) book cover for I Want You Back. That should cheer me up. The progress shots of her artwork are in the previous post. I think she did a darn good job.

I Want You Back is my free ebook novella available on the 23rd, just in time for Christmas. If you don't know about it, and you'd like to receive it, check out this earlier blog that tells you how: http://vanlowe.blogspot.com/2009/10/i-want-you-back.html

If the book cover is approved it should be posted on this blog later in the week. Meanwhile, I've got to get out of this funk.

2 comments:

  1. sorry about the funk! That's never fun. and boo about ally but keep a positive attitude!!

    Lauren

    ReplyDelete