Monday, October 5, 2009

Twitter Contest & More

I want to thank everyone who came out to the Zombies & Other Creatures of the Night panel yesterday at the West Hollywood Book Fair. For those of you who didn't come, it was standing room only, and we had a blast.

This coming Saturday, October 11th, at 11:00AM, I will be signing at the Northern California Independent Booksellers Association trade show, at the Oakland Convention Center. For more details Click here: NCIBA: Home


Twitter Contest

The Never Slow Dance With A Zombie Twitter contest hosted by A Park Avenue Princess has been a huge hit. We are overwhelmed by the response. Over 2600 tweets the first three days of the contest. Today is day 4. We're still giving away a book a day just for tweeting. Details are on A Park Avenue Princess' site here: http://tinyurl.com/yc57dm4.

Day 2 Winner was Seth Marsden who did over 160 tweets. Seth must really love to read. One of my favorite Seth tweets was: Always listen to your father. Unless he tells you to slowdance with a zombie. Never Slow Dance With A Zombie. Very cool, Seth. Seth chose You Are So Undead To Me, by Stacey Jay as his prize.

Day 3 Winner, who also tweeted up a storm over the weekend, was Nikkayme. She had some of my favorite tweets so far. Never Slow Dance With A Zombie... FLASHDANCE, had me laughing out loud. I love the retro. She also tweeted: I'd mosh with them, do the electric slide with them, and even the macarena, but I'd Never Slow Dance With A Zombie. Bravo, Nikkayme! I love that one, too.

Today is day 4. So far today we've had over 700 tweets. But you only need one tweet to win. One tweet and one tweet only, gives you a chance at a prize. So come on and join in the fun. You know you love tweeting. It's time you made it pay!

1 comment:

  1. I was so sad that I couldn't go to the West Hollywood Book Fair! I tried to go with DJ, but I didn't print out proper directions and ended up getting lost. I'm glad you had lots of fun!

    ReplyDelete