Monday, August 17, 2009

The Big Day!


When I wake up in the morning I will be a published YA author. I want to thank those of you who listened to me and helped with ideas and comments over the past several months. Your support really meant a lot to me. If you get the book I hope you enjoy it. This has been a very exciting time for me.


In the morning after I work out, I am going right to a book store and look for the book. I'll let you know how that works out. I keep telling myself to be cool about the whole thing, but I can't help myself. I'm like a kid at Christmas. I will probably be incredibly annoying over the next several days (more annoying than I've been over the past several days) but what the heck ;-)

2 comments:

  1. YAY!!! I'm Going To Get My Copy TODAY!!

    xoxo
    Kaila

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much, Kaila. This morning I went into a random book store, and there it was. Yay!

    ReplyDelete