Sunday, May 10, 2009

Waiting



First off, this cute little zombie business man is from Brass Knuckles. I found it on Photobucket. I think it's saying it's not brains he loves--it's money. Whatever. He was too cute to pass up.

It's been several weeks since I told you my website would be up soon, and still no website. It's really frustrating but my web designer is working on another project. So I just have to grin and bear it. But good things are worth waiting for--right? I hope you feel that way when it's finally up and you visit the site. There will be contests going on all spring and summer long, so when you stop by you might win some cool SWAG... or even a free ARC for Never Slow Dance With A Zombie.

This past week has been one of the best writing weeks I've had for quite some time. I am close to finishing the draft of the new book series, Hollyweird. I should be done by early June. I know I've already said this, but I can't wait to share some of it with you. Usually when I write a book I do a few readings along the way. For me, readings make me see things in a whole new light. I can try things out, and work out some of the rough spots. But for some reason with this one, I didn't do any. I read a few chapters for some friends--my listeners as I call them--but that was it. So, I'm thinking of having a reading In June. If I do, I will post it here on the blog, and if any of you are in the LA area you can stop by. That would be too cool. I read and correspond with some of you pretty regularly, and yet we've never met. Ahh, the wonders of the internet.

Anyway, that's all I got. I'm still waiting.

Sleep tight...

2 comments:

  1. We'll be here waiting with you! Also, it's cool that you read to people. I do that too! I thought it was just me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sure it will be well worth the wait. I'm just fascinated by all that goes into publishing a book. A work of art!

    ReplyDelete