Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Stuck!


There, I admitted it.


Ever since late last week I've been coming up with lame excuses for not writing. I was at lunch today, and when my lunch mate asked me how the writing was going, the truth leaped from my lips. "I'm stuck," I said. Truth is, I'm so far from my outline I'm going to need a road map and a guide to get back. But now that I've admitted it, I can at least grapple with the problem.


Although, I must admit, I was hoping that writing this would be cathartic, would be like a breath of fresh air. But it's not, because I'm still stuck, damnit!
By the way, no cats were harmed in the writing of this blog.
Sleep tight...


2 comments:

  1. I hope canl sleep. This cat scared the bejeezus out of me!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know. I started not to use it, but the photo said exactly how I felt... still feel. I'm still stuck.

    ReplyDelete